Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some news is better than no news :))

Wwwwwhhaaattt another update!!!??
Yep!! :)) another!! and even though my bro is being a lazy so and so, I am trying at least a little.
So first up anything different to report? well how about a little trip to the Tokyo Game Show!! So this happened last weekend, another teacher named Scott and I ventured all the way to Tokyo for the day to see a lot of gamage and lora lora booth babes!!! Not going to post any pictures here but I've upped a lot of pictures here for your viewing pleasure ;-P http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/4050979
The show was very good and packed to max!! ssssooo many people!! you wouldn't believe!! Much to mine and Scotts' disappointment Nintendo didn't make an appearance :((( although some games were there and we were able to see the machin in action, we weren't able to get hands on it and test it out gggrr!!!
Here's a video of a Nintendo wii game called elebits, a wacky game that has you searching you surroundings for little aliens called elebits:

So though we were a little disappointed we were cheered up up by the many many many booth babes :D (see link above) All of which were absolutely gggoorgeous and kawaii as well.
Apart from that not much else to say, apart from a change in schedule this month.
I've mentioned before my problem class was a group of kids in a school in Mikawa Anjo. Well I've been booted out of that school and moved to a school closer to home.
I've been told it's because one of the mothers asked for a different teacher and my boss in the end said yes. On the one hand I'm happy not to face that class again, although it was only the one boy who was annoying, and if he wasn't there I'm sure it would have been fine. On the other hand I'm disappointed not have to have had a chance to work it out. I'm a kind of guy who likes to finish what he starts and doesn't like things half done :/ and a big blow for me is that two of my favourite classes were at that school. A kids class and a high school one both of which I enjoyed teaching immensely. So I'll finish with some pictures from my last day at Mikawa Anjo School:
- The lovely receptionist Kazuko
- Sweet highschooler Natsuki
- Funny and cute Kanako
- My favourite class, from the back Rina,Chihiro,Reo and Yugo. Cute and sweet and all smart to boot a perfect mixture and fun to teach.
- The problem class, from the front Hikari, Konamu and Rena were very nice kids just Kosuke in the back who was a pain
And finally a group of very nice housewives




S

No comments: