Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mini me

Hello hello, and back to the blog we go (^_^)
Just a mini one, so the last month has been pretty busy with a lot of paperwork being thrown my way. I had a load of student counselling and kids reports done by the end of the month.
Counselling is just a talk with the student about how they think the course is going, and how to improve the class. Doesn't sound like much but when you have a good number of students to get through, it does go on a bit (-_-)
Anyway thankfully the last week of the month of June, as in this week, is a school holiday!! woohoo!! so for the last few days I've just been resting and watching the footie and now wimbledon too!!:))) shame about Tiger Tim but he was playing Federer :( Go Murray go!!
Oh something that happened that I thought was kinda cool, while walking around some part of Nagoya, I come across a hachiroku!! a hachiroku!!!! what you don't know what a hachiroku is!?
*sigh* look at the pictures then :P

Even has the black hood (^_^)



S

No comments: