Monday, June 12, 2006

Waiting for Big Brother

So here's another update then while waiting for big bro to get off his butt and get in his two cents :P
So lately I've had even less time than usual.
Last week I had parents observing me teach their children. Not the most fun thing in the world to be doing I'll tell you. Nerve racking and muchos stressful. By the end I got a good response from all the parents except one class. Yup you've guessed it it's the problem class in Tuesday.
Not only are the kids hard to control, the parents are also major education freaks. They want their children to be having conversations in English during the class. They're only 6!! and learning two languages at the same time *sigh*Well at least thats over just have to some paperwork then it's back to normal.
Still playing Tennis and looking for Badminton (still!!). Broke my first Tennis string last Sunday. Broke smacking a bullet serve. Break was right in the middle which is cool :D but stringing costs a bomb which isn't.
Another reason for my lack of time, is that I've been meeting up with various people who I contacted for language exchange. So far theres Yuko (a School nurse), Kyoko (a trainee Japanese teacher) and just recently Harue (works for an import/export company).
Met up with Harue yesturday and had a ball. She was born in China and can speak Mandarin. We spent the day teaching each other. I taught her English and Cantonese, and she taught me Japanese and Madarin :P.
Last reason is of course the WORLD FRICKIN CUP!!! :))))
So watched England and what a shite game that was, crouch played shite, but the referee really ruined it for me. Kept blowing the whistle at every oppurtunity :(( And still don't get erikssons choice of substitutes. I understand resting Owen but bringing on another midfielder? the side was just completely off balance *sigh sigh*
Watching the Japanese game tonight with Kyoko and hopefully Yuko as well, should be fun ^_^.
dewa ja ne



S

No comments: