Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Update shimashou!!

After my escapades in Tokyo, all that's left to talk about is general stuff.
Work is going well, all except one class in Tuesday which is so annoying now I dread the day.
It's a group of four kids all of which are well above the level they should be. The material I have for them is too basic for them and I'm struggling to control them. The main protagonist however is one boy called Kosuke who I really wana smack sometimes, because he just doesn't listen properly, if he wasn't there I'm sure the class would be better *sigh*
Weather is taking a turn for the better or worse depending how you view it. Strange as it's supposed to be coming up to the rain season soon. June is supposed to be a whole month of rain. However the weather has been very different this year than normal so who knows.
The last few days it has been very hot, unbearably so. Specially if your wearing a suit to work ala moi. Finding it difficult not to sweat buckets and completely ruin the shirt I'm wearing. I'm hoping I acclimatize to the weather soon, so I won't have to be wearing one shirt a day before it needs a wash lol
Only other thing of note, was last Saturday saw a few of us gather for the sending off of one of the students at Shane, who is going to the UK for 6 months. I managed to get pretty mashed up and had a banger of a hangover the next day, and was really not thinking of going to my Tennis class which I have every Sunday now. In the end though I decided to go and was better for it. All the hitting of furry balls really cleared my head and I even managed to smash another wonder ace woohoo!!
Sunday evening I met up with a friend of Nickys in Japan called Kwok, and we went for some sushi and drank some beer in Tsuramai park. All in all a nice day apart from almost dieing in the morning :P
dewa dewa mata ne


S

No comments: