Sunday, May 07, 2006

Final Round!!! Fight!!!

Nnnooooww then now then, now we're up to date it's on to todays action packed day ooofffff???
Housework :P
Up to the present time, I've managed to iron all my clothes and clean up the flat ^_^
I also got to watch some Badminton on my phone while ironing. At the moment there's a womens team event happening in Japan. The match I watched was China versus Holland. China rolling out 3-0 winners *sigh* really missing Badminton :(
Also got to watch some golf as well, and am now writing emails and other bits and bobs.
Tommorow is lesson planning day and then it's back to work on Tuesday. Life goes on eh?
One thing of note, is that for the whole week I've been out and about, we've had some perfect weather, sunny and pretty hot to boot. Today being the first day in a long time, of me staying in, it decides to pour it down. Looks like it's making up for the the whole week of good weather. It's seriously raining cats and dogs here, and hasn't stopped since about 10am :(
Ah well always look at the brightside and all that.
Ja ne


S

No comments: