Sunday, July 02, 2006

When it rains it pours (T_T)

Hey hey,
So ends another tournament for England :((( we was robbed!!!!
Damn that argentinian referee!! (pardon the french)
Have to say in the last few tournaments the situation has always been stacked against us. Either some's injured or gets sent off!! and then we never lose properly, either it'e fluke (ala Brazil) or its penalties (damn penalties!! pardon the french again).
I'm ranting but I'm annoyed and I have to go back to work tommorow. Everything just piles up on ya when your not looking doesn't it?
So a change of schedule starting this month. Off days are now Friday and Sunday. Going to take some time to get used me thinks.
Anything else to update? well weathers still messed, today was torrential rain followed by clear skys (?_?). Tennis is going well (still no Badminton so whats new :(( ). Twist serve is no very close to completion, in the last session I got about 70-80% over and in (^_^). First serve is getting better, volleys are mostly good. Ground strokes are frustratingly inconsistant. Moments of brilliance punctured by moments of absolute spasticness. Much like my Badminton :P.
Anyway gotta look somethings over for tommorow, so caio for. dewa dewa mata ne.

*will give an update of my much belated trip to the Nagoya castle when I have the time*

S

No comments: