Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sssooo here a late update on something I did durin...

Sssooo here a late update on something I did during my little break two weeks ago.
Most of the holiday was spent watching tele, but with both Wimbledon and the World cup on that was a given (^_^)
However one day in the week, I managed to pull myself away from the tele long enough to get out of the house. Once out in the open I decided to see one of the main tourist sites in Nagoya. Namely the Castle.
It turned out to be a perfect day so I managed to got some nice pictures :))

So first we have a long wide view of the whole thing, a picture of one of the smaller parts and one of a map of the place. Thing i liked most about it was it's white :P. The real castle was destroyed in the ar or something, and this is a reconstruction but it's till pretty old.

The weird thing is though because it is quite new, you'll find some strange things. Like...a frikin lift!! lol!!!

*Some more shots of the outside :)*
So what's on the inside you may ask?








Well it's full of displays showing the history of the castle, as well as some old artifacts.



*Swords,swords,guns and armour yeah baby!! :)))*


Lastly we have a shot from the top.

The castle is 7 floors up, so the view isn't too bad.
After having my fill of the castle I decided to pay a visit to the Noh theatre which was just down the road. I leave you with a few pictures from there, ja ne.





S

No comments: