Tuesday, April 11, 2006

2nds out round 2!!

Hey ho and another catch up session. The excuse? been catching up on my beauty sleep ^_^

Saturday
So a pretty exhausting weekend starts with me exploring more of Sakae. I set out to check out some digital cameras and mobile phones. Of which I must say there is a lllllaaarrrggee collection :P
Didn't end buying anything, want to wait until I get and account and more importantly get paid!!! before I decide to but something. After a heck of a lot of window shopping, I decide to find a place to get my fro cut. After an unsuccessful search round, I decide to ask at one of the Shane schools I work at, the one in Parco, as I was in the area. With the help of the recptionists I was able to find a place, and the freak out weirdest thing is, that the person cutting my hair happened to be one of my students!! :S I remebered that two of my students had said they were hairdressers, but I didn't ask where. The shameful thing is that I forgot her name!!! and I had to sheepishly ask for it again :////. As well as a haircut I also got it dyed because I thought I might as well, and I had a very good conversation with my student, name of Aki by the by,and a pretty kawaii gal to boot :P.

Sunday
The next thing on my checklist was a look for a place to get contact lenses. I go to a place one of the teachers recommended, but they end up not doing contacts at all :( but they happily tell me where to go to get some. So after much thought I decided to dive in, and go for a eye test and see what they say, and end up buying some lol well I get paid this week should be ok :S but my thought on the matter is that I might as well get everything done now anyways, because it can only get busier as the year goes on.

So not a very eventful weekend, but muchos tiring as I had to speak a lot of Japanese, on Saturday to the hairdresser (and student), and on Sunday to the optometrist.

No comments: