Friday, April 07, 2006

Shumatsu!!! (weekend :P)

Hey hey long time no blog, and the reason for that is because I been pretty knackered these last few days, so heres a mega update for ya'll!! :)
Wednesday
Strange day this one, only had three lessons, but due to the nature of the company you have to work 6 hours so, if you aren't working then you still have to be in the school for the required time. First class was in a place called Nonami. A nice looking place. The lesson was nice enough, and after that I spent the rest of the time talking to the recpetionist, a very nice woman called Tae. She happens to be the same age as me, married unfortunately, but we had fun time talking about various things. The next lessons were in a place called Yaba Cho, in a shopping centre called Parco. Its the newest of the schools and looks it. Most people don't like this school due to the location, and I have to say the 10th floor of a shopping centre is a strange place to have an English school.
Thursday
This was my busiest day. I had a full day of classes starting at 1pm and finishing at 9pm. The whole day was spent at the Pacro school, which I had been to yesturday so I had no trouble finding it. All the classes were adult which was cool, and meant that preperation time wasn't too long. At the end of the day I was pretty much drained, and as soon as I got home I headed straight to bed.
Friday
Like wednesday, today was what is known as a split shift, which means that I spend half my time in 1 school and half in another. This time the first half was spent in a place called Hirabari.
Before that I went to get my ARC card (Alien Registration Card) which is the ID card foreign residents need over here. But ended but being told I had gone to the wrong place, and that I needed to go to another office :( So have to get that done some other day. Lessons today were again all adult so they were okay, but I'm basically following the lesson plans laid in front of me with me adding a few things here and there. Until I get used to the material I can't really do anything of my own. Time will tell.

So it's the weekend!! yay!! so got some time now to explore some more. Looking to see if I can pick up a mobile phone of my own tommorow, will shop around and see. Gotta wash some clothes and get me suit dry cleaned as well, ah well living out eh?




S

No comments: