Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finding nemo

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!! ^_^

haha haven't been much for updating for a while, been kept busy with various bits and bobs.
Think I'll scratch this diary thingy I was going for as it's getting a bit old, and just do general updates from now on.
So what's been happening?
Work obviously and lots of it. Last week has been a bit on the heavy side, I've been covering this guy called Douglas's classes, and they're all full days :/. Got the same thing this week so will be glad when the next week is over. Doublely glad actually, why you may ask?
Because then its a holiday!! yay yay!!
*Interesting fact about working for Shane - You have no paid leave days and can't really request leave unless you got a good reason, instead we get every public holiday in Japan*
This coming holiday is called Golden week (should be known to those who watch anime :P).
So far I've got planned a day trip to Kobe with a few of the teachers and the receptionists. And got some sessions of tennis lined up with one of the receptionists called Mayumi, who likes to play.
Yes I'm playing Tennis, can't be helped I'm afraid as so far I still can't find any where to play Badminton. I've still got a lead on possibly one place, and I keep seeing people with Badminton bags around town, so it does exist. As for Tennis, I've also signed up for a trial lesson at my local Tennis centre tommorow. Thought I might as well as I haven't got much else to do, and I'm itching for some excercise. Will post how it went soon as I can :)




S

No comments: