Tuesday, April 11, 2006

On and on

Monday
So first day of the 2nd week of work, and get to cover another teacher in Parco (seems I own this place as I always seem to be here lol). The day was a pretty nackering one, a full day including a Taiken lesson due to it being a setsumeikai week.
*Shane school info - So setsumeikai is basically campaigning. At the begining of a new term we offer free demo lessons to people to get new clients. Taiken is the name of the lesson*
Nothing much to say about the day except in my last class there was this super kawaii gal :PP (*sigh*student so shouldn't really go there, but hey my DOS is getting married to a former student of his!!! lol!! ah well probably won't see her again anyway as it was a cover).

Tuesday
On to today and the weather had again turned nasty on me. Seriously wet and windy to boot aaahhhh reminds me of home :)).
As I had a late start for this morning I decide to try and get my AR (Alien Registration) card done. Which meant a long and annoying journey some far off office in the middle of no where, only accessible by bus in the frickin rain :(((( Well really want to get it done as soon as possible, so had to be done.
The rest of the day went ok, but my first kid class went out of control, as all four of my kids seem to have taken E, because they were super duperly hyper, and was a nightmare to control them. Was glad to see the clock say it was the end of the class :/. The next kid class I had, one of the girls started crying a little, didn't make a sound but i could see some tears, think she thought I was picking on her a bit. Managed to rescue the situation with a good last game, and the lesson ended all happy phew!! Still need to work on this kid lesson thing. Gambarimasu!!!

No comments: